Deburring External Chamfer Tool
The Deburring External Chamfer Tool is a deburring tool bit that quickly repairs damaged bolts to thread nuts in place once more, saving you time and money. This tool simplifies the repair process, potentially fractionalizing repair time, as well as bypassing the need to replace expensive or hard to find hardware while keeping safety at a previously unattainable level.
The difference when compared to hand filing, belt sanders and grinders is that this tool does not chatter and does not overheat the workpiece. Deburring External Chamfer Tool does not overheat or spark and the good thing is, the threads are sheared off, not folded over as happens with a grinder. This tool is perfect for automotive, industrial and aerospace applications.
- Quickly repairs damaged bolts and tighten the nuts in place.
- Simplifies the repair process, eliminates the need to replace expensive or hard-to-find hardware.
- Simple operation, using the lowest speed on the drill bit, and then slightly applying pressure to remove the burr.
- Effective on Stainless Steel, Hardened Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Brass, Aluminum, Fiberglass, Wood, Plastic.
- High strength and hardness.
IMPORTANT - This tool bit is designed to be run at 0-600 RPMs (slow speed on hand drill) and so it is not able to be used with an impact drill which only runs at high speed.
5 Great reasons to buy from us: